- European Union students who hold the title of Bachelor of Architecture (according to the Directive 2005/36/EC and the EC 1985/384);
- Students from outside the European Union having a three-year University degree or diploma in Architecture, or any other equivalent qualification.
Proficiency in the English language is a necessary requirement for admission.
(To check the levels: http://www.examenglish.com/examscomparison.php)
The admission to the course depends on a comparative evaluation of the candidate's past career applicants must provide all of the following documents in English or in Italian:
- Application form (rtf – pdf)
- Transcript of Grades Certificate
- Transcript of Student’s Academic Record including the credit for each subject expressed in ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) units and GPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average). Students from Italian Universities are required a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 92/110;
- Detailed list of exams successfully passed;
- Candidate’s Personal Portfolio of products (texts and graphic material included) recording remarkable experiences in her/his academic career, workshop attendance certificate, participation in design competition for students, and research activities;
- Letter/s of recommendation from Professor/s;
- Letter of motivation;
- Certificate of English language proficiency level B2.
When deemed useful, the Evaluation Committee may ask the candidates for further requirements, including a(Skype) interview.
If the candidate has some lacks in her/his previous academic career (educational debts) he/she may be requested to fill them attending and taking the exam of one or more single courses (taught in Italian) within the Course of Scienze dell'Architettura L-17, University of Florence.The dates of submission and the results of the evaluation are published through the website of the School of Architecture of the University of Florence.
The School Commettee examines applications for assessment before first and second semester enrollment:
1° semester 2017/2018
01 DECEMBER – 15 FEBRUARY 2017 # submission application for assessment
01 MARCH # publication of results
1° semester 2017/2018
01 APRIL – 31 MAY 2017 # submission application for assessment
03 JULY # publication of results
2° semester 2017/2018:
- 20 october # deadline submission application for assessment evaluation;
- 31 october # publication of list of admitted
Students are required to send the application to: