STUDENTS WITH A DEGREE OBTAINED IN ITALY, TO ENTRY TO THE COURSE THEY MUST HAVE A KNOWLEDGE OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE LEVEL B2 (reading and listening comprehension) FOR THE SUBMISSION OF THE EVALUATION APPLICATION AND EVENTUAL BOOKING FOR THE LANGUAGE EXAMINATION AT CLA THE SAME GUIDELINES AS FOR THE ITALIAN LANGUAGE COURSE MAY BE FOLLOWED.
The course is open to:
- European Union students who hold the title of Bachelor of Architecture (according to the Directive 2005/36/EC and the EC 1985/384);
- Students from outside the European Union having a three-year University degree or diploma in Architecture or any other equivalent qualification.
Proficiency in the English language is a necessary requirement for admission.
(To check the levels: http://www.examenglish.com/examscomparison.php)
The admission to the course depends on a comparative evaluation of the candidate's past career applicants must provide all of the following documents in English or Italian:
- Application form (doc – pdf)
- Transcript of Grades Certificate
- Transcript of Student’s Academic Record including the credit for each subject expressed in ECTS (European Credit Transfer System) units and GPA (Cumulative Grade Point Average). Students from Italian Universities are required a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average of 92/110;
- A detailed list of exams successfully passed;
- Candidate’s Personal Portfolio of products (texts and graphic material included) recording remarkable experiences in her/his academic career, workshop attendance certificate, participation in the design competition for students, and research activities;
- Letter/s of recommendation from Professor/s;
- Letter of motivation;
- Certificate of English language proficiency level B2.
When deemed useful, the Evaluation Committee may ask the candidates for further requirements, including a (Google Meet) interview.
If the candidate has some lacks in her/his previous academic career (educational debts), he/she may be requested to fill them attending and taking the exam of one or more single courses (taught in Italian) within the Course of Scienze dell'Architettura L-17, University of Florence.
The dates of submission and the evaluation results are published through the School of Architecture of the University of Florence.
The School Committee examines applications for assessment before first and second semester enrollment:
Academic year 2023_24
Applications must be submitted through Dream Apply https://apply.unifi.it/
USEFUL EMAIL ADDRESS: